Donald
Janithor
2024-05-10 21:40:15 UTC
x-no-archive: yes

Trump
mixed nuts
2024-05-10 21:44:13 UTC
Trump
alt.tearful.toddler.whine.whine.whine
--
Grizzly H.
Janithor
2024-05-10 23:55:09 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by mixed nuts
Trump
alt.tearful.toddler.whine.whine.whine
Who?
mixed nuts
2024-05-11 01:54:18 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by mixed nuts
Trump
alt.tearful.toddler.whine.whine.whine
Who?
I built a Magnificent Business, which helped rebuild New York City and
State, with Amazing, Unparalleled, Historic Properties and tons of CASH,
which Crooked Sleepy Joe Biden and his Manical Persecutors are trying to
wrongfully and illegally take from me. A bond of the size set by the
Democrat Club-controlled Judge, in Corrupt, Racist Letitia James’
unlawful WITCH HUNT, is unConstitutional, un-American, unpresidented,
and partically impossible for ANY Company, including one as successful
as Mine. The Bonding Companies have never heard of such a BOND, of this
size, before, nor do they have the ability to post such a BOND, even if
they wanted to...
Grizzly H.
Janithor
Who said that?
mixed nuts
2024-05-11 05:44:19 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by mixed nuts
Trump
alt.tearful.toddler.whine.whine.whine
Who?
I built a Magnificent Business, which helped rebuild New York City and
State, with Amazing, Unparalleled, Historic Properties and tons of
CASH, which Crooked Sleepy Joe Biden and his Manical Persecutors are
trying to wrongfully and illegally take from me. A bond of the size
set by the Democrat Club-controlled Judge, in Corrupt, Racist Letitia
James’ unlawful WITCH HUNT, is unConstitutional, un-American,
unpresidented, and partically impossible for ANY Company, including
one as successful as Mine. The Bonding Companies have never heard of
such a BOND, of this size, before, nor do they have the ability to
post such a BOND, even if they wanted to...
Who said that?
Sr. Gordo Naranja Turdo
Grizzly H.
Janithor
2024-05-11 18:55:03 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
You mean Donald Trump?
mixed nuts
2024-05-11 19:44:35 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by mixed nuts
Trump
alt.tearful.toddler.whine.whine.whine
Who?
I built a Magnificent Business, which helped rebuild New York City
and State, with Amazing, Unparalleled, Historic Properties and tons
of CASH, which Crooked Sleepy Joe Biden and his Manical Persecutors
are trying to wrongfully and illegally take from me. A bond of the
size set by the Democrat Club-controlled Judge, in Corrupt, Racist
Letitia James’ unlawful WITCH HUNT, is unConstitutional,
un-American, unpresidented, and partically impossible for ANY
Company, including one as successful as Mine. The Bonding Companies
have never heard of such a BOND, of this size, before, nor do they
have the ability to post such a BOND, even if they wanted to...
Who said that?
Sr. Gordo Naranja Turdo
You mean Donald Trump?
The fat guy on the golf cart.
Grizzly H.
Janithor
2024-05-11 19:48:08 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by mixed nuts
[...]
Well, Donald Trump is a bit overweight, I'm not sure I'd call Donald
Trump fat exactly.  Donald Trump pretty normal for a us-ian.
%
2024-05-11 19:57:48 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
i don't think he follows a healthy dining plan
Janithor
2024-05-11 20:28:36 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
[...]