Important Public Service Announcement
mixed nuts
2024-04-29 02:25:11 UTC
The Nikon S3 is a powerful, and incredibly strong and amazing
professional level, interchangeable lens, 35 mm film, rangefinder camera
introduced in the year of our lord 1958. It was manufactured by the
Japanese optics company Nippon Kogaku K. K. (Nikon Corporation since
1988)1. The S3 is mechanically similar to the Nikon SP except for a
simplified viewfinder system. In 2000, Nikon introduced an updated,
hand-assembled S3 model to celebrate the new millennium.
Donald J. Trump, World Leader, Fantastic President and Club Champion.
Janithor
2024-04-29 02:45:32 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by mixed nuts
The Nikon S3 is a powerful, and incredibly strong and amazing
professional level, interchangeable lens, 35 mm film, rangefinder
camera introduced in the year of our lord 1958. It was manufactured by
the Japanese optics company Nippon Kogaku K. K. (Nikon Corporation
since 1988)1. The S3 is mechanically similar to the Nikon SP except
for a simplified viewfinder system. In 2000, Nikon introduced an
updated, hand-assembled S3 model to celebrate the new millennium.
Do you know this guy:

www.donaldjtrump.com

Can you tell me anything about him?  I guess he's running for president
or something.  Wondering if he's any good.
mixed nuts
2024-04-29 03:30:47 UTC
Post by Janithor
Post by mixed nuts
The Nikon S3 is a powerful, and incredibly strong and amazing
professional level, interchangeable lens, 35 mm film, rangefinder
camera introduced in the year of our lord 1958. It was manufactured by
the Japanese optics company Nippon Kogaku K. K. (Nikon Corporation
since 1988)1. The S3 is mechanically similar to the Nikon SP except
for a simplified viewfinder system. In 2000, Nikon introduced an
updated, hand-assembled S3 model to celebrate the new millennium.
www.donaldjtrump.com
Can you tell me anything about him?  I guess he's running for president
or something.  Wondering if he's any good.
Even the RWNJ over on Green St. who took down his Trump Pence flag and
replaced it with a Trump 2024 has gone 100% Thin Blue Flag.
Grizzly H.
Janithor
2024-04-29 03:48:39 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Janithor
Post by mixed nuts
The Nikon S3 is a powerful, and incredibly strong and amazing
professional level, interchangeable lens, 35 mm film, rangefinder
camera introduced in the year of our lord 1958. It was manufactured
by the Japanese optics company Nippon Kogaku K. K. (Nikon
Corporation since 1988)1. The S3 is mechanically similar to the
Nikon SP except for a simplified viewfinder system. In 2000, Nikon
introduced an updated, hand-assembled S3 model to celebrate the new
millennium.
www.donaldjtrump.com
Can you tell me anything about him?  I guess he's running for
president or something.  Wondering if he's any good.
Even the RWNJ over on Green St. who took down his Trump Pence flag and
replaced it with a Trump 2024 has gone 100% Thin Blue Flag.
I'm still confused: is Donald J. Trump good or bad?  We're talking about
Donald J. Trump, to be clear.

www.donaldjtrump.com
mixed nuts
2024-04-29 07:23:19 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Janithor
Post by mixed nuts
[...]
“Person, woman, man, camera, TV” is a phrase that former sitting
President Donald Trump used while describing a cognitive test he took in
2018. He mentioned this phrase during an interview, explaining that a
particularly challenging part of the Montreal Cognitive Assessment test
required him to recall and repeat these five words in order.

Trump (Donald J...) stated that if the words were repeated in the
correct order, extra points were awarded. He found this task easy and
used it as an example to demonstrate his cognitive abilities.

QED

Camal, right? More extra, AND VERY AMAZING, points! TREMENDOUS
WINNER!!! HER EMAILS!
Grizzly H.
Janithor
That's Donald J. Trump, right?
Skeeter
Who?
Janithor
2024-04-30 00:36:23 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Janithor
Post by mixed nuts
[...]
Donald Trump, I think he was president or something.  Maybe Nuts can
tell us more about him.